Wednesday 24 February 2016

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE...

It wouldn't have escaped anyone's notice that this blog hasn't been very active these past couple of months. I decided to take a couple of months off to evaluate things. To decide if I wanted to continue blogging or not. And even though I love blogging and Eurovision, it's time to call it a day. The past few months it became too time consuming and with my plans of going to university in September, I wouldn't be able to put my upmost into it. This blog is something I treasure and am proud of.

I am going to Stockholm for the contest in May and I am really excited. Sometimes in life you need to take a step back before making one forward. Does this make sense? Since launching this blog in October 2012, I have managed almost 250,000 hits and visitors from 137 countries. So thank you <3 you can still follow me on Twitter @ESCJackkk. I'll leave you with my favourite song of Eurovision 2016 so far....

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for your blog! Good luck on your way to university and to Stockholm as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you too! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...