Monday 13 April 2015

REVIEWING THE CLASS OF 2015: DENMARK!

Anti Social Media won DMGP back in January, even though Anne Gadegaard won the televote. This did cause some controversy.. Anyway, here's what we think about the Danish effort....

Ana: Denmark was totally wrong choosing this song. I love the 60s style but the song is too simple and flat. Maybe, being an uptempo song will give it some extra points but I’m not sure if that will be enough to make them reach the final. 4/10

Ilkar: Back to 60's with this The Beatles inspired number that I find only irritating. Totally uninteresting and unoriginal in every way. Nice suits thought. 2.5/10

Jack: When Anti Social Media won DMGP, I was not impressed. They had several more interesting and stronger songs in my opinion - such as Suitcase and Hotel A. Anti Social Media's entry isn't terrible. The tune is rather catchy.. If they're going to do well, the lead singer needs to work on his vocals as they were pretty horrendous during the Danish national final. But it isn't for me. 4.5/10

Jess: I have to say at first I was not a big fan of the song, however it has grown on me quite a bit! I think it is one to watch! 6/10

John: Well, they look far too innocuous to be "anti" anything but the Danish representatives this year have a very memorable tune. I really like this song and its feel-good tempo. Not the strongest entry ever from Denmark but there's something very like able about it. 7/10

OUR VERDICT - 24/50
OVERALL SCORE - 4.8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...