Monday 9 March 2015

MONIKA KUSZYŃSKA TO REPRESENT POLAND!

Did anyone expect this? It's not Doda after all, but Monika Kuszyńska... Here's the song she will take to Vienna!



Monika was partially paralysed in 2006 due to a car accident but that never stopped her pursing her dream. She says:
Through all my artistic efforts I try to link two worlds that up until recently seemed impossible to combine World of people with and without disabilities. Bridge of understanding between those two becomes stronger and stronger each year. I strongly believe that some day borders separating those worlds will disappear forever. This year Eurovision Song Contest motto is Building Bridges and it fits perfectly the idea I convey through my song. The contest's phrase also inspired me to write lyrics to In The Name Of Love. Because in the name of love we are able to overcome every barrier, aren't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...