Monday 19 January 2015

UK: Katie Price - "My only regret is Eurovision"

Forget her failed marriages, Katie Price's only regret in life is Eurovision. Well actually, her regret is participating in the British selection for Eurovision. Back in 2005, The Pricey was aiming to represent the United Kingdom with Not Just Anybody although eventually came runner-up to Javine. We can all remember her unique performance and that outfit! Javine eventually only managed 22nd place in Kyiv - would Katie have fared better? Katie Price revealed this on Celebrity Big Brother. She entered the house on Friday following two ejections. Regarding her performance on 'Making Your Mind Up 2005', she said:
I looked shocking, I sounded shocking and I couldn’t sing the song now, I couldn’t sing it then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...