Sunday 4 May 2014

Copenhagen 2014: EUROVISION IS HERE!

The opening ceremony is currently taking place in Copenhagen and therefore Eurovision week has officialy kicked off! This is the best week of the year. I'm going to write a little about my hopes and expectations for the coming week...

Firstly, I want to say that Italy and Spain are my joint favourites! I love Emma and Ruth - and I cannot wait for their performances on Saturday. Other favourites of mine include Israel, Germany, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Norway, San Marino, Sweden and Poland! It's a very strong year. The stage looks absolutely amazing and I seriously think this is going to be a year to remember. All the Big 5 countries + Denmark rehearsed today and Ruth was amazing. Molly's also getting a good reception - I hope she will achieve top ten, at-least! Maybe a winner?

The first semi-final takes place on Tuesday at 21:00 CET, and then the second semi final takes place at the same time on Thursday. It's going to be a busy but awesome week. I'll update this blog most days with my opinions on qualifiers, rehearsals, predictions... Good luck, everyone!

Photograph - EBU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...