Monday 21 April 2014

Introducing 2014: Switzerland!

Switzerland held their national final on 1st February. Six acts battled for the ticket to Copenhagen - and Sebalter won! Sebalter's Hunter Of Stars was defiantly the best song on offer. I loved Au Paradis by Christian Tschanz, but the live performance was underwhelming. Yasmina Hunzinger came 2nd with I Still Believe. She would have been a worthy Swiss representative but I guess the song wasn't strong enough.

I think Switzerland is a borderline qualifier. The song is very nice, and the whistling section is really infectious - however the Swiss are often underrated and I fear this will just miss out. Hopefully the live performance will be strong enough to push this through to the grand final.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...