Sunday 20 April 2014

Introducing 2014: Moldova!

Cristina Scarlat (aged 33) will represent Moldova in Copenhagen with Wild Soul. She won the Moldovan national final - and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought Boris Covali would have won, but it wasn't his year. There was some controversy surrounding Boris Covali's song choice.... anyway, the national final itself was rather weak. My favourite was "Wild Soul" but Forever by Edict was also a great song - and that would have made a great entry for Moldova.

Moldova will probably qualify in Copenhagen. I think it's a borderline qualifier, actually... The performance will need to be strong and convincing. The national final performance wasn't that strong. I'm sure we'll be seeing Moldova in the final!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...