Sunday 27 April 2014

Introducing 2014: Armenia!

Aram Mp3 was announced as the Armenian representative on 31st December - and the song he'll perform in Copenhagen, Not Alone, was released in March. Armenia will open the first semi-final. Although this doesn't matter whatsoever, Armenia are the main favourites to be victorious in Copenhagen. The song has clocked almost 2.3 million views on YouTube and Armenia are #1 with the bookmakers. I really like the song. The lyrics are great and he does have a good voice. But why is this song the favourite? Don't get me wrong, I like it very much, although I feel there are other songs that are better and stronger... I'm sure Armenia will be top five and it could indeed win. Looking forward to seeing this on stage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...