Tuesday 11 March 2014

NuVidz: Linnea Dale, Arisa, Rui Andrade, Mariya Yaremchuk!

My favourite act in this years Norwegian national final is Linnea Dale. She's talented and beautiful. Here's the official video-clip of High Hopes. Although I don't think Norway will opt for this. They'll probably go for either Mo or Carl Epsen. Arisa won Sanremo with Controvento - and if Emma wasn't chosen internally, this song would have probably been the Italian entry for Copenhagen. It's such a brilliant song. Arisa has said in an interview that should would love to represent her country in Eurovision. Let's hope RAI take note for 2015! Meanwhile, Rui Andrade is the big favourite to win the Festival da Canção on Saturday with Ao teu encontro. A pleasant ballad but I do think it's a little boring... his voice is phenomenal and I just think the song lets him down. But that's just my opinion. I've heard that Mariya Yaremchuk was considering changing her song for Copenhagen although I don't know if that's true. With the current political situation in Ukraine, anything could happen. But a ballad in Russian, ironically, could fly the Ukrainian flag. Enjoy БЕЗ ТЕБЯ! We'll have all the entries for Eurovision 2014 by this time next week so we don't have long to wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...