Saturday 1 February 2014

Switzerland: National final tonight!

Tonight the Swiss representative will be selected! There's six acts in the running, and I think it will be a great show. Christian Tschanz and Sebalter are my favourites - I would be delighted if either of them were victorious tonight. 

I reviewed the songs a couple of weeks ago. My prediction is that either Yasmina or Sebalter will win although who knows what could happen. The results will be decided by televote alone - and the show will start at 20:10 CET. But there's more going on tonight - Latvia, Hungary, Sweden, Iceland and Lithuania will hold semi finals (I'll probably blog the results from those on Sunday morning, as I'll concentrate on the finals tonight). And Finland chooses their entry too. It promises to be a hectic night! Here are the acts which will battle for the Swiss ticket to Copenhagen:
  • 3 For All – Together Forever
  • Nino Colonna – La luce del cuore
  • Christian Tschanz – Au paradis
  • Yasmina Hunzinger – I Still Believe
  • Natacha & Stéphanie – Une terre sans vous
  • Sebalter – Hunter Of Stars
...and thank you to everyone who voted in my poll! Sebalter won the poll ;-) let's see if he wins tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...