Friday 14 February 2014

Romania: Mihai Traistariu decides not to enter Selecția Națională...

Mihai Traistariu was set to participate on Selecția Națională with I'm Sorry although he eventually decided not to submit the song. But why? Well a well-known Romanian astrologer has said that this is not Mihai's year for Eurovision and that he should try next year instead - Mihai did actually post the advice on his Facebook page so he must have took this advice into account...

Many fans, including myself, were excited regarding his participation in the selection - although there's always next year. Maybe he thinks Paula and Ovi will be unstoppable? He said:
The song is great and it’s perfect for me. However, I realized that I need more than that for Eurovision, which is no longer just a song or voice contest. You need everything, from the song, the voice, to a great show, otherwise you risk getting home empty-handed. And I wouldn’t bear it. I wished to come back to the arena of this great contest with all my soul, but I feel like this is not my year. Something tells me that this is not my time, my heart tells me that I can do more than this.
Even though the song is song is slightly dated, it's still great! The Romanian hopefuls will be revealed next week sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...