Friday 27 September 2013

Denmark: Emmelie de Forest postpones her tour!

Emmelie has decided to postpone her tour. Apparently her schedule is too busy, although maybe low ticket sales also play a part in this decision.

She was meant to perform in 14 different cities including Copenhagen, Horsens, Berlin, Dresden... but that's not happening now. This years ESC winner released a statement on her Facebook page, saying:
It is with my deepest regret that I have postpone my tour in Germany and Denmark. I was really looking forward to getting out and perform for all of you! I had to make this decision, as I am a perfectionist and whatever I do, it has to be done 100%. With my very hectic schedule at the moment, it is impossible for me to do that. I hope for your understanding and look forward to performing for you as soon as possible Lots of LOVE from E 
No further dates have been given. Lena had to cancel a tour in 2011 due to low interest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...