Friday 14 June 2013

Denmark: Official video-clip of "Only Teardrops" released!

Only Teardrops, the song which won ESC for Denmark this year, has it's official video-clip now! I don't know why they didn't bother making one before the contest though...

Emmelie de Forest looks fantastic - but doesn't she always? It was filmed in a forest and on a beach. Most people see to be disappointed with the clip but I really like it - it does remind me of the Euphoria video-clip! Michael Sauer Christensen directed the music-video. I haven't been round much this week but not that much is going on and I've been really busy. But that's life, eh? Life's quite unpredictable at times.

I hope to see more from Emmelie in the future - I think she's awesome! Enjoy it here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...