Thursday 23 May 2013

Sweden: Here's a new video-clip from the fantastic Loreen!

Loreen has the power to provide us with masterpieces time and time again. The latest video-clip from this beautiful lady is We Got The Power, which she performed during the Eurovision final in Malmo, last week. It was released only this morning.

This music video was directed by Loreen herself. And this is what she said about it...
”I always have a clear picture of what I want to convey in my artistry and feel a great responsibility for the things I release. Moving images, for me, creates an extra dimension to the music. In addition, we need more female directors in the industry. More women who dare to take place, just like the video for ‘We Got The Power’ is doing“.
Enjoy! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...