Sunday 26 May 2013

Finland: Krista Siegfrids's new video is here!

Amen! If you thought Marry Me was mad then you've seen nothing yet - Krista proves she's not a "one hit wonder" as she releases a new song which I can see all over the European charts!!! Krista's released a new video-clip this week, and it's certainly unique. She's wearing chains and underwear on the street... ^^

I believe she's got a long career ahead of her. It's a fantastic song, maybe this would've done better in the contest. She's awesome and has a really great talent and I wanna hear more and more from her. I think that the first international Finnish pop star has been born. I'm listening to Amen and it's so catchy! Krista ROCKS! Enjoy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...