Thursday 14 March 2013

UK: Bonnie Tyler was offered ESC 30 years ago!

The BBC approached Bonnie Tyler to represent the UK this year and she said yes, but some 30 years back this wasn't the case..

She declined the offer because she was too busy touring America and releasing new albums. But the singer isn't too busy now and has time on her hands... She's proud to represent the UK and is pleased the BBC offered her the gig! Bonnie was offered in 1983 to be precise, when the contest was held in Germany, but now after 30 years she has been given an awesome track she believes can do well and says...
"I'm still having success in Europe. I expect some votes from Germany, France and Scandinavia to start with. I hope I can win it, at least I'm gonna give my best shot!"
Bonnie also said she doesn't plan to wear leather in Malmo, not on stage anyways! HAHA! Here is the British entry, do us proud...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...