Friday 15 March 2013

Malta: "Tomorrow" video-clip presented tonight!

It's no lie that I'm not a fan of this song but I can appreciate it. Gianluca Bezzina treats us to the official music-video...

I actually get a retro feel from the video. He is simply sat in the park with some friends singing a simple song - the song may be a simple one but it sticks out. I still haven't recorded from the shock of this winning, there was over 10 songs which I think should've won that selection and then their was this one... I hope the performance will be simple in Malmo, a simple presentation for a simple song! The only countries left now are Moldova and Italy... The NF season is over!!! *WEEPS*

I guess this isn't too bad! See the video-clip below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...