Sunday 24 February 2013

Russia: "What If" premiered officially!

The Russian entry has just been released ahead of it's official premiere this evening. You can listen to it here...

Dina Garipova's song will for sure receive criticism but I really like it, I didn't know what to expect but I didn't think it would be this good! The ballad is is penned by Gabriel Alares, Joakim Björnberg and Leonid Gutkin. From whats been selected so far - this will do VERY well come May! But... it would've been nice to hear this in Russian rather than just plain English! This is what Dina had to say about What If...

This song makes you think about how much depends on us - tender and at the same time, strong music underlines every word. I am happy that I have the honour to represent our country with this song. I hope it will touch the hearts of those who hear it.

Dina's participation was confirmed last week as she won the Russian version of The Voice. A contender for victory? Maybe! Хороший выбор России...


Update - It's now been released officially but... is this plagiarism???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...