Monday 25 February 2013

Romania: Finalists known!

The second semi final was held last night in Romania and we know we have 12 finalists (pretty dull ones...).

I didn't see the show last night, but all the good songs are in the first semi! Andrei Leonte's Paralyzed seems to be going down very well but I think it's horrible! I would hate the Romanians to send it... I'm now routing for Electric Fence - they deserved to win last year and they should do this year too! It's going to be an interesting final - that's going to take place 9th March!

The finalist...

  • Narcis Iustin Ianău: “Seven”
  • Elena Cârstea Muttart: “Spinning”
  • Ovidiu Anton: “Run away with me”
  • Cristian Prăjescu: “The best thing in life is to love”
  • Al Mike feat. Renee Santana: “What is love”
  • Andrei Leonte: “Paralyzed”
  • Casa Presei – Un refren
  • FreeStay – Criminal mind
  • Luminița Anghel – Unique
  • Cezar – It’s my life
  • Electric Fence – Emilia
  • Tudor Turcu – Hello

This life's.... UNIQUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...