Wednesday 27 February 2013

FYR Macedonia: Listen to "Imperija"!

The Macedonian entry concludes today's threesome! Georgia sends a pleasant ballad, Croatia a nice traditional piece and now a beautiful yet modern Macedonian song!

It's among my favourites this year, with Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Germany and Spain! I think this is something really special... I love it! The Macedonians have put traditional music with pop music and it works a treat! A special show was held this evening by the Macedonian broadcaster, but it couldn't be seen outside of Macedonia - apparently Kaliopi sung her Crno I Belo and I'm sure she was amazing - I love that woman so much! I like the folk elements in Imperija and Esma really is a treat...

Will it make the final? I think it will and I think the duo will achieve a respectable position! Enjoy...


Good Night Europe! And thanks everyone, I have had over 12,000 views this month alone! YAY! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...