Wednesday 27 February 2013

Georgia: Listen to "Waterfall" and download it!

Georgia was the first country to reveal their song for Malmo today! It was premiered on the TV show "Our Morning".

I like it! It's nothing special but it's so similar to the Azerbaijani winner from 2011, is that a sign? The ending is wonderful - such power in their voices! I don't like the start, it makes me feel nervous... LOL! I don't know why it just does! I'm sure Georgia will return to the left hand side of the scoreboard this year. You can download the song here. Sopho Gelovani & Nodiko Tatishvili look great onstage together, which is important, and I can see this doing very well...

The music video will be released in a few weeks time. Could we be heading to Georgia in 2014? Don't dismiss it. Listen below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...