Saturday 23 February 2013

Estonia: Five more acts qualify!

Five more acts have made the grand final over in Estonia - the standard was OK but last week was much better, for me anyway! Birgit Õigemeel was my favourite from tonight...

Apparently the voting was very tight, and I didn't watch it but judging from the preview clips - there's nothing special! Grete Paia or Winney Puhh should win still, luckily they both made it last week! I will catch up with this semi tomorrow...

It would be amazing if Winney Puhh won and represented Estonia, I'm not sure if Estonia would go for them but it would defiantly stand out in May! Tonight's qualifiers...

  • Liisi Kõikson ja Söörömöö – Üle Vee
  • Birgit Õigemeel – Ut Uus Saaks Alguse
  • Rasmus Rändvee ja Facelift Deer – Dance
  • Rolf Roosalu – With U
  • Põhja-Tallinn – Meel On Aega Veel

The final is 2nd March, same day as Hungary's and Armenia's national finals! I love it... ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...