Friday 25 January 2013

Iceland: Who qualified from the first semi final?

Tonight we saw the first semi final of Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins! It was an awesome show but the results were far from awesome in my honest opinion...

Brigitta (2003) made the final and received the most amount of votes - not a surprise! Here are the qualifiers:
  • Birgitta Haukdal Meðal andanna
  • Svavar Knútur Kristinsson & Hreindís Ylva Garðarsdóttir Hólm Lífið snýst
  • Eyþór Ingi GunnlaugssonÉg á líf
Magni Ásgeirsson didn't make the it, such a shame - it was a wonderful song! Also Johanna didn't qualify - *SIGH*! Brigitta was better live than the studio version but still... I'm not impressed! Iceland will select their entry 2nd February.

For me, this should be representing Iceland!


She pulled it off live...

I think this will be the Icelandic entry, I really do...


Will they select this? I doubt it, but it is good...


And the other surprise qualifier... I'm disappointed in you Iceland! :(



On a more positive note, we have Denmark tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...