Wednesday 23 January 2013

Armenia: Gor Sujyan wants his band to compete with him!

Yesterday the Armenian broadcaster, AMPTV, announced Gor Sujyan was going to represent the country in Malmo but now Gor would like his band to compete with him!

He said he was surprised by the offer from AMPTV and has not discussed ESC with the rest of "The Dorians" yet...
Honestly, I did not expect that. I was not even that interested in this year’s contest, I was busy with our band, we have a plan to release new album, perform in the United States of America etc. But I could not reject the offer. I am very glad.
It's also no secret that Gor Sujyan wants a rock song for ESC, weather it is with his band or alone - but he can't say for sure which type of song it will be! Would you like him to perform alone or with hos band in Malmo?  Personally, I hope he goes alone...

Here is the song "The Dorians" sent in for Eurovision 2012...

... and another song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...