Saturday 22 December 2012

Albania: Festivali i Këngës tonight!

Who can follow Rona Nishlui? 
One of my favourite countries will be selecting their entry tonight for Malmo - yep, it's Albania! I must say it's a really strong line up...

My personal favourites are Kejsi Tola (2009) and Flaka Krelani. I do like Anjeza Shahini (2004) but the song does not suit her and therefore, I feel Love damages her chances. Here is the full list; one will get the ticket to Malmo...
  • Selami Kolonja – Ku je? (Where are you?)
  • Rosela Gjylbegu – Dëshirë (Wish)
  • Kejsi Tola – S’jemi më atje (We’re not there anymore)
  • Vesa Luma – S’jam perfekt (I’m not perfect)
  • Dr.Flori & Fabi – Jam ti (I’m You)
  • Merland Kademi – Këtu fillon parajsa (The heaven starts here)
  • Rezarta Smaja – Ti? (You?)
  • Ardian Bujupi – I çmendur për ty (Crazy for you)
  • Xheni & Enxhi Kumrija – Arti i një fundi (The art of an ending)Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko - Identiet (Identity)
  • Hersi Matmuja - Kush ta dha këtë emër (Who gave you this name)
  • LNYX - Si ty askush (Nobody like you)
  • Anjeza Shahini - Love
  • Kelly - Ylli im polar (My pole star)
  • Bojken Lako - Lotë? Jetë? Dashuri? (Tears? Life? Love?)
  • Valon Shehu - Nuk do të ndal (I won’t stop)
  • Ani Çuedari - Më ler një ëndërr (Leave me a dream)
  • Flaka Krelani - Tek ti në shpirt (At your spirit)
I think Kejsi can do it - she has the voice, an amazing song and owns that stage! Whats not to love? Here she is... <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...